List of NPCs by locationEdit
Listed in order the location appears in the main questline.
- Gerdy Hooke - intial meeting
- Chen Zhen - after completing quest Time to Dig
- Gerdy Hooke - after completing quest Escort Mission
- Allen Carter
- NPC Follower #1
- NPC Follower #2
- Chen Zhen - intial meeting
- Lao Lei - initial meeting
- Adisa Mostafa - initial meeting
- Dayita Saxena - after completing quest Clear the Nest
- NPC Follower #3 - after completing quest Clear the Nest
- Dayita Saxena - initial meeting
- NPC Follower #3 - initial meeting
- Dayita Saxena - after completing quest Head West
- Lao Lei - after completing quest Head West
- Adisa Mostafa - after completing quest Head West
- NPC Follower #3 - after completing quest Head Wes
Alphabetical List of NPCsEdit
- Adisa Mostafa - vendor
- Allen Carter - doctor and vendor
- Chen Zhen - weapons expert and vendor
- Dayita Saxena - Martian doctor vendor
- Gerdy Hooke - vendor
- Lao Lei - mineralogist and vendor
Please note that follower NPCs have their names and appearances randomly generated by the game engine.
- NPC Follower #1 - can be asked to follow you, able to use melee weapons
- NPC Follower #2 - can be asked to follow you, able to use melee weapons and rifles
- NPC Follower #3 - can be asked to follow you after completing quest Dayita's Medicine, able to use melee weapons and rifles, and can not die
In the 0752 version, only some (not main story) NPCs may be invited to your colony.
How do I invite NPCs to Colony?
- During the story mode you must complete the quest Set up a Colony.
- For this purpose, you must obtain from Ataro Baatar base camp elements and arrange them in the desired location (this happens during the main story line)
- Then in the colony (under the force field) you have to put Dwelings (does not have to be in the building may even be on the ground).
- From this point, some NPCs will be a special dialog option so that they will become members of your colony.
Remember that orders for you colonists are spend by a Colony Panel (next to inwentory) and not by the conversation.